Classification of eating disturbance in children and adolescents: Proposed changes for the DSM-V
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 79–89, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Bravender, T., Bryant-Waugh, R., Herzog, D., Katzman, D., Kriepe, R. D., Lask, B., Le Grange, D., Lock, J., Loeb, K. L., Marcus, M. D., Madden, S., Nicholls, D., O'Toole, J., Pinhas, L., Rome, E., Sokol-Burger, M., Wallin, U. and Zucker, N. (2010), Classification of eating disturbance in children and adolescents: Proposed changes for the DSM-V. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 18: 79–89. doi: 10.1002/erv.994
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!