Patterns of sediment slug translation and dispersion following typhoon-induced disturbance, Oyabu Creek, Kyushu, Japan
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 59–76, January 2004
How to Cite
Kasai, M., Marutani, T. and Brierley, G. J. (2004), Patterns of sediment slug translation and dispersion following typhoon-induced disturbance, Oyabu Creek, Kyushu, Japan. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 29: 59–76. doi: 10.1002/esp.1013
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2002
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture, Japan. Grant Numbers: 09469971, 10460060
- 23rd Nissan Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!