Comparing different methods of bed shear stress estimates in simple and complex flow fields
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 1403–1415, October 2004
How to Cite
Biron, P. M., Robson, C., Lapointe, M. F. and Gaskin, S. J. (2004), Comparing different methods of bed shear stress estimates in simple and complex flow fields. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 29: 1403–1415. doi: 10.1002/esp.1111
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2003
- Fonds québécois pour la nature et les technologies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!