Large landslides and their effect on sediment flux in South Westland, New Zealand
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 305–323, March 2005
How to Cite
Korup, O. (2005), Large landslides and their effect on sediment flux in South Westland, New Zealand. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 30: 305–323. doi: 10.1002/esp.1143
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!