This article is a US Government work and is the public domain in the USA.
Estimation of regional material yield from coastal landslides based on historical digital terrain modelling†
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2005
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2005 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 679–697, June 2005
How to Cite
Hapke, C. J. (2005), Estimation of regional material yield from coastal landslides based on historical digital terrain modelling. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 30: 679–697. doi: 10.1002/esp.1168
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2003
- Caltrans Big Sur Coastal Highway Management Plan
- USGS Coastal and Marine Geology Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!