A Rb/Sr record of catchment weathering response to Holocene climate change in Inner Mongolia
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 285–291, March 2006
How to Cite
Jin, Z., Cao, J., Wu, J. and Wang, S. (2006), A Rb/Sr record of catchment weathering response to Holocene climate change in Inner Mongolia. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 31: 285–291. doi: 10.1002/esp.1243
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2004
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2004CB720200
- UK Royal Society BP Research Fellowship
- NSFC. Grant Number: 40373004
- Nanjing Institute of Geography and Limnology. Grant Number: CXNIGLAS-A01-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!