Stability, morphology and surface grain size patterns of channel bifurcation in gravel–cobble bedded anabranching rivers
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1211–1226, September 2006
How to Cite
Burge, L. M. (2006), Stability, morphology and surface grain size patterns of channel bifurcation in gravel–cobble bedded anabranching rivers. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 31: 1211–1226. doi: 10.1002/esp.1325
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2004
- Atlantic Salmon Federation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!