Trees as riparian engineers: the Tagliamento river, Italy
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1558–1574, 30 October 2006
How to Cite
Gurnell, A. and Petts, G. (2006), Trees as riparian engineers: the Tagliamento river, Italy. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 31: 1558–1574. doi: 10.1002/esp.1342
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2005
- UK Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Numbers: NER/B/S/2000/00298, NER/T/S/2001/00930, NER/D/S/2000/01263
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!