This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Soil properties controlling seepage erosion contributions to streambank failure†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 447–459, March 2007
How to Cite
Wilson, G. V., Periketi, R. K., Fox, G. A., Dabney, S. M., Shields, F. D. and Cullum, R. F. (2007), Soil properties controlling seepage erosion contributions to streambank failure. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 32: 447–459. doi: 10.1002/esp.1405
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!