Special Issue Article
Factors influencing retention of coarse particulate organic matter in streams
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Special Issue: Wood In World Rivers
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1186–1203, July 2007
How to Cite
Quinn, J. M., Phillips, N. R. and Parkyn, S. M. (2007), Factors influencing retention of coarse particulate organic matter in streams. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 32: 1186–1203. doi: 10.1002/esp.1547
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2006
- New Zealand Foundation for Research Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: CO1X0305, CO4X0304
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!