Soil degradation in central Spain due to sheet water erosion by low-intensity rainfall events
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 414–423, March 2008
How to Cite
Marques, M. J., Bienes, R., Pérez-Rodríguez, R. and Jiménez, L. (2008), Soil degradation in central Spain due to sheet water erosion by low-intensity rainfall events. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 33: 414–423. doi: 10.1002/esp.1564
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2007
- Consejería de Educación de la Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Numbers: SC98-031-C3, 07M/0009/2001, FP02-DR1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!