Special Issue Article
Characteristics, distribution and geomorphic role of large woody debris in a mountain stream of the Chilean Andes
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Special Issue: Multi-scale Characterization and Evolution of Channel Forms in Gravel-bed Rivers
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1675–1692, 15 October 2007
How to Cite
Andreoli, A., Comiti, F. and Lenzi, M. A. (2007), Characteristics, distribution and geomorphic role of large woody debris in a mountain stream of the Chilean Andes. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 32: 1675–1692. doi: 10.1002/esp.1593
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2005
- EU. Grant Number: INCO-CT-2004-510735
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!