Present address: Swiss Re, Swiss Reinsurance Company, Zurich, Switzerland.
Special Issue Article
Ecosystem expansion and contraction dynamics along a large Alpine alluvial corridor (Tagliamento River, Northeast Italy)
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Special Issue: Multi-scale Characterization and Evolution of Channel Forms in Gravel-bed Rivers
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1693–1704, 15 October 2007
How to Cite
Doering, M., Uehlinger, U., Rotach, A., Schlaepfer, D. R. and Tockner, K. (2007), Ecosystem expansion and contraction dynamics along a large Alpine alluvial corridor (Tagliamento River, Northeast Italy). Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 32: 1693–1704. doi: 10.1002/esp.1594
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2006
- EU Project tempQsim. Grant Number: EVK1-CT2002-00112
- SBF. Grant Number: 02.0072
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!