Implications of the saltation–abrasion bedrock incision model for steady-state river longitudinal profile relief and concavity
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1129–1151, June 2008
How to Cite
Sklar, L. S. and Dietrich, W. E. (2008), Implications of the saltation–abrasion bedrock incision model for steady-state river longitudinal profile relief and concavity. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 33: 1129–1151. doi: 10.1002/esp.1689
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2006
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: EAR-0120914, EAR-970608, EAR-0345344
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!