A conceptual model for the longitudinal distribution of wood in mountain streams
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 329–344, 15 March 2009
How to Cite
Wohl, E. and Jaeger, K. (2009), A conceptual model for the longitudinal distribution of wood in mountain streams. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 34: 329–344. doi: 10.1002/esp.1722
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!