Sensitivity of post-hurricane beach and dune recovery to event frequency
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 613–628, April 2009
How to Cite
Houser, C. and Hamilton, S. (2009), Sensitivity of post-hurricane beach and dune recovery to event frequency. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 34: 613–628. doi: 10.1002/esp.1730
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2008
- US National Park Service. Grant Number: P5320060026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!