Monitoring and numerical modelling of riverbank erosion processes: a case study along the Cecina River (central Italy)
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 530–546, 30 March 2009
How to Cite
Luppi, L., Rinaldi, M., Teruggi, L. B., Darby, S. E. and Nardi, L. (2009), Monitoring and numerical modelling of riverbank erosion processes: a case study along the Cecina River (central Italy). Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 34: 530–546. doi: 10.1002/esp.1754
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2008
- Royal Society Joint Project Grant. Grant Number: 15077
- Fondo Ateneo ex 60% – Università di Firenze
- Ministero Italiano dell'Istruzione, Università e Ricerca
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!