Formation, uplift and dissection of planation surfaces at passive continental margins – a new approach
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 683–699, April 2009
How to Cite
Japsen, P., Bonow, J. M., Green, P. F., Chalmers, J. A. and Lidmar-Bergström, K. (2009), Formation, uplift and dissection of planation surfaces at passive continental margins – a new approach. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 34: 683–699. doi: 10.1002/esp.1766
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!