Water surface mapping from airborne laser scanning using signal intensity and elevation data
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1635–1649, 30 September 2009
How to Cite
Höfle, B., Vetter, M., Pfeifer, N., Mandlburger, G. and Stötter, J. (2009), Water surface mapping from airborne laser scanning using signal intensity and elevation data. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 34: 1635–1649. doi: 10.1002/esp.1853
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!