The impact of exceptional events on erosion, bedload transport and channel stability in a step-pool channel
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1661–1673, 30 September 2009
How to Cite
Turowski, J. M., Yager, E. M., Badoux, A., Rickenmann, D. and Molnar, P. (2009), The impact of exceptional events on erosion, bedload transport and channel stability in a step-pool channel. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 34: 1661–1673. doi: 10.1002/esp.1855
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!