Effects of land-use changes in vegetation cover and sidewall erosion in a gully head of the Penedès region (northeast Spain)
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Special Issue: Gully Erosion Processes: Monitoring and Modelling
Volume 34, Issue 14, pages 1927–1937, 30 November 2009
How to Cite
Martínez-Casasnovas, J. A., Ramos, M. C. and García-Hernández, D. (2009), Effects of land-use changes in vegetation cover and sidewall erosion in a gully head of the Penedès region (northeast Spain). Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 34: 1927–1937. doi: 10.1002/esp.1870
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!