Effects of vegetation on channel morphodynamics: results and insights from laboratory experiments
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 1014–1028, July 2010
How to Cite
Tal, M. and Paola, C. (2010), Effects of vegetation on channel morphodynamics: results and insights from laboratory experiments. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 35: 1014–1028. doi: 10.1002/esp.1908
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!