Sediments and water fluxes in a muddy coastline: interplay between waves and tidal channel hydrodynamics
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 284–293, 15 March 2010
How to Cite
Fagherazzi, S. and Priestas, A. M. (2010), Sediments and water fluxes in a muddy coastline: interplay between waves and tidal channel hydrodynamics. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 35: 284–293. doi: 10.1002/esp.1909
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!