Current address at: Centre for Earth and Environmental Science Research, Kingston University, Penrhyn Road, Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey, KT1 2EE, UK.
Glacier reconstruction and mass-balance modelling as a geomorphic and palaeoclimatic tool
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 1103–1115, July 2010
How to Cite
Carr, S. J., Lukas, S. and Mills, S. C. (2010), Glacier reconstruction and mass-balance modelling as a geomorphic and palaeoclimatic tool. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 35: 1103–1115. doi: 10.1002/esp.2034
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!