Transgressive dunefield landforms and vegetation associations, Doña Juana, Veracruz, Mexico
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 285–295, 15 March 2011
How to Cite
Hesp, P., Martinez, M., da Silva, G. M., Rodríguez-Revelo, N., Gutierrez, E., Humanes, A., Laínez, D., Montaño, I., Palacios, V., Quesada, A., Storero, L., Trilla, G. G. and Trochine, C. (2011), Transgressive dunefield landforms and vegetation associations, Doña Juana, Veracruz, Mexico. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 36: 285–295. doi: 10.1002/esp.2035
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!