Channel and floodplain sediment dynamics in a reach of the tropical meandering Rio Beni (Bolivian Amazonia)
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 35, Issue 15, pages 1838–1853, December 2010
How to Cite
Gautier, E., Brunstein, D., Vauchel, P., Jouanneau, J.-M., Roulet, M., Garcia, C., Guyot, J.-L. and Castro, M. (2010), Channel and floodplain sediment dynamics in a reach of the tropical meandering Rio Beni (Bolivian Amazonia). Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 35: 1838–1853. doi: 10.1002/esp.2065
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!