A multi-century record of linked nearshore and coastal change
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 995–1006, 30 June 2011
How to Cite
Thomas, T., Phillips, M. R., Williams, A. T. and Jenkins, R. E. (2011), A multi-century record of linked nearshore and coastal change. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 36: 995–1006. doi: 10.1002/esp.2127
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!