Erosion rates and mechanisms of knickzone retreat inferred from 10Be measured across strong climate gradients on the northern and central Andes Western Escarpment
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1464–1473, 15 September 2011
How to Cite
Abbühl, L. M., Norton, K. P., Jansen, J. D., Schlunegger, F., Aldahan, A. and Possnert, G. (2011), Erosion rates and mechanisms of knickzone retreat inferred from 10Be measured across strong climate gradients on the northern and central Andes Western Escarpment. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 36: 1464–1473. doi: 10.1002/esp.2164
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2011 01:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200020-121680/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!