Response of surface processes to climatic change in the dunefields and Loess Plateau of North China during the late Quaternary
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1590–1603, 30 September 2011
How to Cite
Lu, H., Mason, J. A., Stevens, T., Zhou, Y., Yi, S. and Miao, X. (2011), Response of surface processes to climatic change in the dunefields and Loess Plateau of North China during the late Quaternary. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 36: 1590–1603. doi: 10.1002/esp.2168
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2011 06:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 40930103,, 40902045,, 41021002),
- MOST Global Changes Program. Grant Number: 2010CB950203
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ATM-0502489, ATM-0502511, BCS-0352683, BCS-0352748
- UK-China Joint Project Grant of the Royal Society, and theNatural Environment ResearchCouncil. Grant Numbers: OSS/279/0205, OSS/302/1105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!