State of Science
Fluvial and slope-wash erosion of soil-mantled landscapes: detachment- or transport-limited?
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 37–51, January 2012
How to Cite
Pelletier, J. D. (2012), Fluvial and slope-wash erosion of soil-mantled landscapes: detachment- or transport-limited?. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 37: 37–51. doi: 10.1002/esp.2187
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2011 12:20AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!