Current Address: Flemish Institute for Technology Research Centre for Remote Sensing and Earth Observation, Boeretang 200,2400 Mol, Belguim
Effect of ENSO events on sediment production in a large coastal basin in northern Peru
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 36, Issue 13, pages 1776–1788, October 2011
How to Cite
Tote, C., Govers, G., Van Kerckhoven, S., Filiberto, I., Verstraeten, G. and Eerens, H. (2011), Effect of ENSO events on sediment production in a large coastal basin in northern Peru. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 36: 1776–1788. doi: 10.1002/esp.2200
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2011 12:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!