Volcanic sands of Iceland - Diverse origins of aeolian sand deposits revealed at Dyngjusandur and Lambahraun
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 36, Issue 13, pages 1789–1808, October 2011
How to Cite
Baratoux, D., Mangold, N., Arnalds, O., Bardintzeff, J.-M., Platevoët, B., Grégoire, M. and Pinet, P. (2011), Volcanic sands of Iceland - Diverse origins of aeolian sand deposits revealed at Dyngjusandur and Lambahraun. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 36: 1789–1808. doi: 10.1002/esp.2201
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2011 01:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!