Channel bar dynamics on multi-decadal timescales in an active meandering river
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 36, Issue 14, pages 1910–1928, November 2011
How to Cite
Hooke, J. M. and Yorke, L. (2011), Channel bar dynamics on multi-decadal timescales in an active meandering river. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 36: 1910–1928. doi: 10.1002/esp.2214
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2011 11:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!