Air circulation in deep fractures and the temperature field of an alpine rock slope
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 36, Issue 15, pages 1985–1996, December 2011
How to Cite
Moore, J. R., Gischig, V., Katterbach, M. and Loew, S. (2011), Air circulation in deep fractures and the temperature field of an alpine rock slope. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 36: 1985–1996. doi: 10.1002/esp.2217
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 AUG 2011 09:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!