Mars Global Digital Dune Database (MGD3): north polar region (MC-1) distribution, applications, and volume estimates
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2011
Published in 2011 by John Wiley and Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 36, Issue 14, pages 1967–1972, November 2011
How to Cite
Hayward, R. K. (2011), Mars Global Digital Dune Database (MGD3): north polar region (MC-1) distribution, applications, and volume estimates. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 36: 1967–1972. doi: 10.1002/esp.2219
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2011 01:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2011
- NASA. Grant Number: 08-PGG08-0019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!