Transport and storage of bed material in a gravel-bed channel during episodes of aggradation and degradation: a field and flume study
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Published in 2011 by John Wiley and Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 36, Issue 15, pages 2028–2041, December 2011
How to Cite
Pryor, B. S., Lisle, T., Montoya, D. S. and Hilton, S. (2011), Transport and storage of bed material in a gravel-bed channel during episodes of aggradation and degradation: a field and flume study. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 36: 2028–2041. doi: 10.1002/esp.2224
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2011 01:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!