Boulder deposition during major tsunami events
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 36, Issue 15, pages 2054–2068, December 2011
How to Cite
Costa, P. J. M., Andrade, C., Freitas, M. C., Oliveira, M. A., da Silva, C. M., Omira, R., Taborda, R., Baptista, M. A. and Dawson, A. G. (2011), Boulder deposition during major tsunami events. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 36: 2054–2068. doi: 10.1002/esp.2228
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 09:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!