Negligible soil erosion in a burned mountain watershed, Canadian Rockies: field and modelling investigations considering the role of duff
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 36, Issue 15, pages 2097–2113, December 2011
How to Cite
Martin, Y.E., Johnson, E.A., Gallaway, J.M. and Chaikina, O. (2011), Negligible soil erosion in a burned mountain watershed, Canadian Rockies: field and modelling investigations considering the role of duff. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 36: 2097–2113. doi: 10.1002/esp.2236
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2011 09:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2010
- Biogeoscience Institute
- NSERC (Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council) Discovery
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!