Current address: Department of Geological Sciences, Jackson School of Geosciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712, USA
Letters to ESEX
Quantifying gravel overlap and dislodgement forces on natural river bars: implications for particle entrainment
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 134–141, January 2012
How to Cite
Sanguinito, S. and Johnson, J. (2012), Quantifying gravel overlap and dislodgement forces on natural river bars: implications for particle entrainment. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 37: 134–141. doi: 10.1002/esp.2237
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2011 12:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!