A progression of induration in Medusae Fossae Formation transverse aeolian ridges: evidence for ancient aeolian bedforms and extensive reworking
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 422–433, 30 March 2012
How to Cite
Kerber, L. and Head, J. W. (2012), A progression of induration in Medusae Fossae Formation transverse aeolian ridges: evidence for ancient aeolian bedforms and extensive reworking. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 37: 422–433. doi: 10.1002/esp.2259
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2011 06:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
- NASA Graduate Student Research Program (GSRP). Grant Number: NNX09AJ11H
- NASA/ESA. Grant Number: 1237163
- Mars Data Analysis Program, MDAP. Grant Number: NNX09A146G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!