Remote measurement of river morphology via fusion of LiDAR topography and spectrally based bathymetry
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 499–518, April 2012
How to Cite
Legleiter, C. J. (2012), Remote measurement of river morphology via fusion of LiDAR topography and spectrally based bathymetry. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 37: 499–518. doi: 10.1002/esp.2262
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2011 02:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!