Spectral and petrologic analyses of basaltic sands in Ka'u Desert (Hawaii) – implications for the dark dunes on Mars
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 434–448, 30 March 2012
How to Cite
Tirsch, D., Craddock, R. A., Platz, T., Maturilli, A., Helbert, J. and Jaumann, R. (2012), Spectral and petrologic analyses of basaltic sands in Ka'u Desert (Hawaii) – implications for the dark dunes on Mars. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 37: 434–448. doi: 10.1002/esp.2266
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2011 11:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!