Evaluation of remotely-sensed DEMs and modification based on plausibility rules and initial sediment budgets of an artificially-created catchment
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 708–725, 15 June 2012
How to Cite
Schneider, A., Gerke, H. H., Maurer, T., Seifert, S., Nenov, R. and Hüttl, R. F. (2012), Evaluation of remotely-sensed DEMs and modification based on plausibility rules and initial sediment budgets of an artificially-created catchment. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 37: 708–725. doi: 10.1002/esp.2274
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2011 12:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!