Insights into river bank erosion processes derived from analysis of negative erosion-pin recordings: observations from three recent UK studies
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 59–79, January 2002
How to Cite
Couper, P., Stott, T. and Maddock, I. (2002), Insights into river bank erosion processes derived from analysis of negative erosion-pin recordings: observations from three recent UK studies. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 27: 59–79. doi: 10.1002/esp.285
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2000
- British Geomorphological Research Group Research and Publications Fund.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!