Current affiliation: Visiting Professor, School of Environmental and Geographical Sciences, University of Cape Town, South Africa
State of Science
Reconstructing paleoenvironments and palaeoclimates in drylands: what can landform analysis contribute?
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 3–16, January 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, D. S. G. (2013), Reconstructing paleoenvironments and palaeoclimates in drylands: what can landform analysis contribute?. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 3–16. doi: 10.1002/esp.3190
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2011 04:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!