Hydrological thresholds of soil surface properties identified using conditional inference tree analysis
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 620–632, May 2012
How to Cite
Tighe, M., Muñoz-Robles, C., Reid, N., Wilson, B. and Briggs, S. V. (2012), Hydrological thresholds of soil surface properties identified using conditional inference tree analysis. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 37: 620–632. doi: 10.1002/esp.3191
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2011 04:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|esp_3191_sm_table.doc||Word document||42K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.