Progressive failure of sheeted rock slopes: the 2009–2010 Rhombus Wall rock falls in Yosemite Valley, California, USA
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
Published in 2012 by John Wiley and Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 546–561, April 2012
How to Cite
Stock, G. M., Martel, S. J., Collins, B. D. and Harp, E. L. (2012), Progressive failure of sheeted rock slopes: the 2009–2010 Rhombus Wall rock falls in Yosemite Valley, California, USA. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 37: 546–561. doi: 10.1002/esp.3192
- Issue online: 2 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2011 05:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!