Rockfall rebound: comparison of detailed field experiments and alternative modelling approaches
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 656–665, May 2012
How to Cite
Bourrier, F., Berger, F., Tardif, P., Dorren, L. and Hungr, O. (2012), Rockfall rebound: comparison of detailed field experiments and alternative modelling approaches. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 37: 656–665. doi: 10.1002/esp.3202
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2012 03:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!