Volcaniclastic aeolian deposits at Sunset Crater, Arizona: terrestrial analogs for Martian dune forms
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1090–1105, August 2012
How to Cite
Hooper, D. M., McGinnis, R. N. and Necsoiu, M. (2012), Volcaniclastic aeolian deposits at Sunset Crater, Arizona: terrestrial analogs for Martian dune forms. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 37: 1090–1105. doi: 10.1002/esp.3238
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2012 03:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!