Using ice-scars as indicators of exposure to physical lakeshore disturbances, Corvette Lake, northern Québec, Canada
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 37, Issue 13, pages 1353–1361, October 2012
How to Cite
Lemay, M. and Bégin, Y. (2012), Using ice-scars as indicators of exposure to physical lakeshore disturbances, Corvette Lake, northern Québec, Canada. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 37: 1353–1361. doi: 10.1002/esp.3244
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2012 09:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!